We were so excited to welcome our new little buddy on December 5, 2007 at 6:17 AM. After a sleepless night and a not-too-painful labor, our little 6 lb. 2 oz. bundle of joy started his life here. He's pretty much the cutest baby we've ever seen. Here are the pictures to prove it. Thanks again for all the prayers and the help! We feel very blessed with wonderful friends and family.
was only 6 hours and 4 pushes.
We are a little bit worried that Andrew is going to have grandparents that will spoil the heck out of him. Thanks parents for all your help the past couple weeks!
9 Things to Say:
More! More! We want more cute pictures. Now that you started this blog you have to be better at it than we are. The boys will die when they see how stinkin cute Andrew is. What a handsome feller.
We love you and hope things are going great. Can't wait to see you and the crew soon.
Love,
Troy, Jamie and the crew
Justin,
You will be the greatest father around! I am so happy for you and Andrew is really precious. I am happy to see that you are doing well. Dan and I are excited to visit Utah and Colorado the next couple of weeks and get away from the -4 degree weather here in New York. Enjoy the holidays and stay warm.
Dan and Clarissa Thomas
Congratulations. I realize this is long overdue, but I send it with enthusiasm anyway. He is adorable. I am so happy for you both. Thanks for sharing your happiness.
Way to go guys! Andrew definitely looks like a Martin! We can't wait to see him over the break!
Dave and Kathryn Dodds
Congrats! He is such a beautiful baby. I can't belive how nice his features are after just being born. =) Way to go Megan, sounds like you were a champ in the hospital! Glad you didn't have it at home. =)
It was so fun Megan to hold my little godson! He is beautiful. And he comes to this earth to such amazing parents. This Christmas is going to be especially wonderful with this angel addition to your family! Love you all Shawn
He is pretty cute! I am glad you decided to start a blog. I am addicted and love seeing cute pictures of all my relatives. He is super cute. Hope you are both doing good.
Justin and Megan,
Hey guys. Congratulations... He sure is cute. Justin, I'm here to tell you that puke is okay. Puke is your friend. After a while, you'll know what I mean.
Love you guys.
P.S. Check out our Blog if you get the chance.
Dan
Yeah! I'm so glad you've joined the blogging world. Your little Andrew is so adorable. I love your blog layout too by the way.
Post a Comment