We had a delightful Christmas going back and forth between the Martins and the Petersons.We feel so blessed this year to have our best Christmas present ever! We're grateful to have a merrier Christmas than last year. After the trials come the blessing! We are grateful that Andrew made it here safe and healthy. We learned a lot last year about the healing power of the Atonement when we had a miscarriage at 9 weeks, and this year we're learning more about the happy part of the plan of happiness!! The Lord truly blesses us with what we need.
Aunt Katie and Andrew in matching pajamas. We didn't even plan this!!

Andrew and Grandma Doris. He was totally worn out from opening presents. You'll notice a different outfit. For Christmas, Santa brought diapers to Andrew, but he didn't make them blow-out proof.

Jack is totally into this new cousin thing, except when Grandma is holding him. Then he's not so sure. Now that I look at this picture, I don't think it was taken on Christmas, but it was part of the season.
Andrew and Grandma Doris. He was totally worn out from opening presents. You'll notice a different outfit. For Christmas, Santa brought diapers to Andrew, but he didn't make them blow-out proof.
Jack is totally into this new cousin thing, except when Grandma is holding him. Then he's not so sure. Now that I look at this picture, I don't think it was taken on Christmas, but it was part of the season.
0 Things to Say:
Post a Comment