Those look absolutely delicious, almost as good as the pictures of food on that website you posted. Maybe you should send this picture and the recipe in to that site! :)
well.... u had good intentions. haha bummer. ps. I KNOW your down for moving to Arizona w/ me now huh...for sure. Lets put it in the 10 yr. plan. at least a vacation house for when it SNOWS IN APRIL... sick.
5 Things to Say:
Those look absolutely delicious, almost as good as the pictures of food on that website you posted. Maybe you should send this picture and the recipe in to that site! :)
um, what does your oven look like now? and the smell, how's that goin' for you?
well.... u had good intentions. haha bummer.
ps. I KNOW your down for moving to Arizona w/ me now huh...for sure. Lets put it in the 10 yr. plan. at least a vacation house for when it SNOWS IN APRIL... sick.
I am glad you survived the fire. I was quite concerned when you told me that your kitchen was on fire and then hung up. Good job surviving.
Wow-- that's pretty ambitious. Hope the sun has come out for you--
Post a Comment