Friday, May 22, 2009

Week

  • This question: {Justin} Do we have a picture of you throwing up for our blog?
  • Andrew getting better
  • Hearing baby #2's heartbeat
  • Sunshine + Thunderstorms
  • Big plans for little projects
  • Early raspberries

11 Things to Say:

Kaylyn said...

Your week was much more exciting than my week. That should all change in 1.5 weeks when I get to see all of you family members. Yippee!!!

Sofia L said...

Congrats on the baby to be! That's so we exciting

Melinda said...

Hey- I didn't know baby #2 is officially in the belly!!!!! YAY! Congrats to you both!
I'm so sorry you have been so sick- at least you have one little darling to know how great the reward will be, right?

TPlayer said...

Sunshine + Thunderstorms= raindbows?...This place ain't got nothin when it comes to a REAL thunderstorm! PS...I miss you guys

rick martin said...

hope you get feeling better......but we refuse to pray for it since we pray so hard for the little munshkins to come. know what i mean? God bless you all!

rick martin said...

P.S. I'll pay for them if you'll bring us some "early" raspberries this weekend. :)

Sally said...

sounds like a week of endless fun. especially the sincerity of happening #1. justin, first you ask me how much i weigh, then you ask your wife for a throw-up picture? come on!

marcos alvin said...

I totally need your guys' address!

email: marcosalvn@gmail.com

Jaclyn said...

Megan! Baby No. 2 - I need to check blogs more often. So exciting-- can't wait to talk to you about it. I'll be in town in a month-- hopefully we can arrange one our classic drive-by visits.

Jill said...

love the list. i'm loving these utah rainstorms. and raspberries too.

The Mercer Family said...

Congrats on baby #2!!!! That is so awesome...not the sick part of course...but the getting a baby at the end of it all part! :)) You guys are amazing parents. We'd love to get together sometime to hang out...my famous last words! I'll call ya! hehe :)) Hope you feel better Megan!