More to come on the family reunion, but for now, the pictures Justin has worked on in our new Lightroom program. Family, I promise, your kids will be represented...
Discovery Gateway Museum...Andrew had a party doing the grocery shopping.
Andrew makes this face whenever anything is exciting. It's really cute.
Discovery Gateway Museum...Andrew had a party doing the grocery shopping.
Andrew makes this face whenever anything is exciting. It's really cute.



7 Things to Say:
Andrew is SO CUTE!! He looks just like you Meg!
Way cute! I am looking forward to seeing the whole Dar and Nola gang at their farewell but not a farewell because you can't call it that even though that is what it really is thingy.
I heart our family. The last picture is awesome!
that last one of the two boys dancing is so dang cute. i'm with you about summer..
i feel so bad!
its too late to get your address to send you a wedding invite! :(
i would still love for the both of you to come to the reception if you can!
its this friday in morgan from 6:30-8:30...
:)
Gretchen makes a similar face when she thinks something is exciting!! Cute pictures!!!
I love the cousin moment.
Post a Comment