1. Justin's birthday yesterday was awesome. He's great. I would make a list of all the things I like about him, but I think I can narrow it down to just one...he likes toast. That's what I like in a man.

2. We made a list of all the places in the world we want to travel...and now it's sitting on the back of the toilet for inspiration.
3. This is how we found Andrew sleeping yesterday.
4. Andrew has a friend named Taylor who he calls Tato. He's been talking about him a lot since we had Taylor over last week.
5. Andrew's New Year's resolution? Jump with enough power to get off the ground.
6. It's really hard to button your pants when you have a hurt thumb. Like, embarrassingly hard. The upside? I'm getting used to showering with a rubber glove on my hand (more lather in the shampoo, actually). And it's healing really well.
6 Things to Say:
Andrew's jump is really awesome! I am sure your thumb will heal soon as super glue is a magical medicine.
haaahaa. i'm not sure why, but i found your response in number one very humorous! we miss you guys, and i would love to see how grown up your little man is!
Love the way he wqs sleeping. That monkey si very useful. His jump is very impressive.
i'm glad to see he's finally sleeping with a pillow. give that jump a few months and he'll be uncontrollable. love, granpa.
It's so cute that they are both so young really and remember each other and talk about each other. tay loves playing over there.
I can't believe how big your little boy is getting! He won't be your baby for long!
Post a Comment