So, the name is now official. Justin blessed Henry on Sunday. It was very nice and Justin didn't drop him, so that's good.
It was particularly fun to have our families come to church with us and then eat potatoes at our house. It was kind of like trying to fit as many people as you could into a phone booth.
Contrary to what the pictures demonstrate, my family was there too. I just didn't get the camera out before they left.
The Martin boys...I love how both Justin and Rick think they're the tallest and Chase is like a foot taller than both of them.
Superheroes?
And of course Henry didn't want to feel left out.
Don't mind the chins. This nice camera really does nothing for me. Sweet Henry was very focused on something.
7 Things to Say:
Henry is so cute. He has a little man look. I love it!
I'm glad Henry is "stuck" with his name. I love it.
The blessing was so sweet! I'm glad we were there to witness it! He is such a cute boy!
Glad it was such a good day. cute pics. wish we could've been there but since great minds think alike (and have babies at the same time) we were only there in spirit :) love u
This just made me even more excited to see you next week. One week and I will get to hug those cute little ones.
This reminds me that I need to bless my baby...is it bad to wait for warmer weather? well, not with as many nieces and nephews as we have and the carrier monkeys they become in the winter!
We'll miss you Thursday!
he did a great job-- and u deserved a standing ovation. :) spelled wrong?? probably...) im amazed on how similar Justin and his brothers look! :) Henry is cute--
Post a Comment