Monday, March 1, 2010

Backpedaling

Andrew has gotten really good at coloring. I don't know where he learned to hold a pen, but good for him.
And of course, we couldn't have a post without a picture of the dinosaur museum. Andrew has now started the subtle hints during his prayers..."Please bless...go to dinosaur museum."

So, we went to Idaho while my bro and sis-in-law went to Mexico and played with the kids. My sister also came to watch the kids, so it was a full house of fun. Kimball and Cole were so super helpful with Henry.
Lauren also liked Henry occasionally, but didn't have too much patience with holding "it" for very long.

3 Things to Say:

Justin said...

Katie - let me reming you again... start looking for flights to Texas. We want you to come stay at our house this Fall. :)

Laurel said...

It was fun to see you all. Troy has great sisters to come and help out. BTW - I think Lauren likes Trooper more than Henry..

Kaylyn said...

Oh, I want to leave close to all of my siblings! Can we all just congregate to one state? Please???