Watch This to find out our new theory in our house. Really. You'll laugh your guts out.
Anyone stopping by this week has been met by this:
We apologize for the immodesty, but...he's potty training this week and doing an AWESOME job. (Potty training totally stinks if you are a mom, by the way. I have such a new appreciation for my mom for doing this.) Found out he is highly motivated by M ee M's (as am I) and really loves wearing big boy underwear.
Andrew's other escapades:
Right before I snapped this photo, he was sitting IN the Bumbo (normally reserved for Henry) "counting rocks." He's not supposed to climb on the table, by the way.

Eating his lunch of a p-butter sandwich (on rye bread...the kid's a freaking garbage disposal), kiwi and pineapple. I love our new food co-op.
I came into the bathroom to see Andrew with my glasses on, reading his book. I should be nervous every time he walks out of the room. I never know what I'm going to find.
Andrew's other escapades:
Eating his lunch of a p-butter sandwich (on rye bread...the kid's a freaking garbage disposal), kiwi and pineapple. I love our new food co-op.
3 Things to Say:
Happiest find ever. I love Animals Don't Wear Underpants....they run free.
Thanks for making us laugh and smile today! Luvs
haha-- wearing ur glasses in the bathrooom-- tahts SOOO funny!! :) what a funny kid- good job on the potty training!! :) hope Carson picks it up as fast...
Post a Comment