
Really, NOTHING was working...But I couldn't stop laughing during the shoot. Really, what kind of idiot thought process led me to believe having Andrew and Henry do a brother picture was even in the realms of possibility?

We spent most of the time trying to coax Andrew from here.

But he has THE cutest dimples...

And this little man...I seriously can't get enough of him. He only got one dimple, but it's so subtle and sweet. And his personality is mellow and relaxing (in comparison to his brother, probably not to any other mom). I'm so glad I can claim his as mine.

I want to blow this up and put it in our living room. The look of disgust on Henry's face is worth a million dollars to me.

No matter how "terrible 2's" Andrew is acting...You can't help but love this little one. Putting him to bed tonight, I had a little tender moment. While he was saying his prayers (by himself...he's so good), I couldn't stop looking at his sweet face. I am so glad he's my little buddy. He's a firecracker for sure, but he's got a personality as big as the universe.
9 Things to Say:
That look on Henry's face is the best thing in the world, especially when accompanied by Andrew's pure joy. I love the pictures and I want copies.
Every once in a while I get ambitious and think I am going to do a "brothers photo shoot" and well. I have never gotten a great shot of both of them together. Your boys are so cute and don't you just love saying "my boys" I do :)
I absolutely love these ADORABLE pics on this entry and below. :) :) OKAY... so I also LOVE dimples. SO CUTE! My question... who pulled the genes together on that one? :) I don't recall you and/or Justin having dimples? You've gotta love the recessive gene eh? :) ANGEL BOYS! :) SUCH SWEETHEARTS!
your kids are so cute! dave and i are still talking about henry's hair :)
Those pictures are so adorable!! You have 2 of the cutest boys I've ever seen!
it just doesn't get any better than this! these pix tell why they have grandpa wrapped around their little fingers. :)
Thanks for sharing the wonderful, wonderful pictures! We definitely needed this uplift tonight/early morning. We love each of you. Megs, you have a wonderful talent for writing the perfect blog notes. Love, Mom and Dad
ha ha every time I said "blow this up" to my 5th graders they would get big eyes and say cool like some kind of explosion was going to happen.Then I had to re-explain.
I think Andrew has a lot of your dad in him. Meaning looks...but maybe the firecracker part too.
Looking forward to seeing you guys and congrats!
thats AWESOME!! haha---- keep this pic for when they are older.... Henry will love that :) they are such cute boys! its good to have a firecracker child-- the world needs more of them these days!!
Henry is soo cute-- his flirty smile with me the other day was soo sweet.
All these babies are making me baby hungry!!!
Post a Comment