We are so, so excited for our move to Texas. It will be a great adventure for our little family. What we're super NOT excited about is leaving behind some amazing friends.
I got a little case of bronchitis last week and wasn't feeling that hot. My awesome friend Karen brought me these amazing rolls (homemade...they're unbelievable), soup and juice. I love her.
Andrew is going to have a rough go when he realizes that Benji isn't living next door anymore. I just love this little guy so much. When he's over, it's like I only have one kid because he and Andrew just go in the toy room and play to their heart's content.The Wernlis and Jensens delighted in a little bit of sushi goodness with us. Notice where Andrew's sitting. He totally prefers Cassie to me. I don't blame him.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
The Friends
Author: Megan at 8:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Things to Say:
Post a Comment