Andrew was pretty freaking-out excited about getting his haircut at a place that has a slide, balloons and suckers. He also got to watch Elf during his haircut as an added bonus.
Henry was seriously confused about the haircut business. First, they were asking me questions like, "Does he want to watch a movie?" and "Would he like a balloon and a sucker?" Folks, I know he LOOKS like a little man, but he's ONLY 6 MONTHS OLD!!! It made me laugh that they thought he could sit in a chair by himself...Really? 6 MONTHS OLD.
Here's the after picture...Um, yeah. He looks like he's 35 years old, but at least his hair doesn't look as much like a toupée.I got a haircut too, but nobody gave me a sucker...or a balloon. Lame.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Haircuts all around
Author: Megan at 7:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 Things to Say:
ok, we are in love with henry and all his hair. we're glad they didn't cut too much off :) your hair looks great too! we'll bring you a sucker the next time we see you :)
Andrew, you look so great with your sunglasses on and with your cool haircut. I love you. The sucker looks awesome too! Henry, you are growing up way too quickly. You are incredibly handsome. I love you. Megan, can I have hair like yours when I grow up? I love you. Justin, I am sorry that you didn't get to have a picture of your hair on the blog. I love you. Megs, thanks for the hairy update!
Good looking haircuts, I want one too. Everyone looks so fabulous!
Man on man you make me chuckle. I am dying picturing you questioning them about letting Henry sit in a chair alone. Cute.
Yeah! where is your sucker? I would boycott. That is bigotry if I ever saw it. I see no reason not to let the girls have a treat, but all the boys got one. so messed up...
Post a Comment