Andrew is pretty serious about taking care of his plants.
The watering of the garden is particularly intense. We must wear safety goggles.
Our bush gets watered very well. Mostly because you'll notice the fence behind also gets a good soak. Andrew tries to write his name in water, but he can't write his name on paper yet, so...
And this is to show you my SHINY face...It was 85 degrees the day before Thanksgiving. I love Texas.
Monday, November 29, 2010
The garden and the gardener
Author: Megan at 8:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 Things to Say:
what a cute little gardener! i love the safety glasses too. 85 degrees?! wow!
Awesome safety glasses Andrew! The hose can definitely get out of control sometimes so I am glad you are being safe. Megs, what a beautiful garden! Way to go! A perfect garden, fun and wonderful aprons which you made and interesting blog posts! You get an A+.
Drew Bug, you are super fly.
Your mom is so cute. I love her comments. I little Nola always lifts my spirits. And Andres is way cute in his pink goggles.
great goggles.not sure if mark would approve of the color. although when/if we ever get a son i'm sure he'll be wearing pink goggles. it's all we'll have!thanks for the updates!
Beautiful square foot garden! I am pretty jealous of your weather out there. Obviously I don't want to experience the summertime there, but I sure wouldn't mind leaving this freezing weather for something 85-ish degrees.
Oh my goodness..that is awesome. Andrew is such a stud...LOVE him :) CUTE!!!
Post a Comment