Andrew thinks that Henry is his child. Whenever Henry does something Andrew finds displeasing, he says, "Oh, Henryyyy." He also tells Henry to stop crying, no climbing, and don't dump water out of the bathtub. Mind you, none of these rules seem to apply to Andrew. This brother relationship is complex.Andrew likes to "play toys" with Henry. Mostly, Andrew just gets everything out for him (including all spare mattresses, apparently) and then Henry comes to find me while Andrew plays with Henry's toys.
As many know, Henry has been a bit of a challenge baby for us. Like, the kind of challenge that makes us think, "We might be good with 2." But, then, I get pictures like this:And I think, "If a kid is that cute, doesn't it just seem right to try for another someday (in the very, VERY distant future)?"
As you can see, Henry ALSO enjoyed the pudding paint idea. I only gave him one color, and he was fine with that.
Henry just recently started walking. He is super unsteady, but he just reels around, laughing like a drunkard. A cute, 1-year old drunkard.
Henry loves trains. I didn't think it was possible for a fella this young to really care, but he does. Please note the train in his hand while looking at his train book.
Justin thinks Henry shares my food preferences...meaning, he loves FLAVOR. He loves spicy food, and doesn't really like baby food. Of course, having no teeth at 15 months does present a bit of a challenge, but he eats table food pretty exclusively. It's not rare for him to still be gumming something to death about 30 minutes after we've all left the table.
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Henry J - Everyone's baby
Author: Megan at 7:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 Things to Say:
that is too funny! henry is adorable!!!
Oh Baby Hungry is truly adorable. So worth the not sleeping for 15 months...right? I mean really Megs, look at that grin.
Oh I love how the brothers get along. Someday, too, Henry will love sleep...hopefully soon so his momma can get some more too :D
I think we have that exact same "train" picture with Justin. The kid is seriously a mini Justin it's freaking me out!
Jane has been so slow on teeth too, she FINALLY just had 3 break through on top, but her bottom two have served her well.
With a kid that cute, I expect you will have at least a dozen. :)
Henry is sooo big!! Walking?? how can that be? :) brotherly love is going to be a such a fun adventure for you... Andrew will be a great big bro.
Post a Comment