Wednesday, March 16, 2011

California, Little Man Suits, and Bubbles

California in 3 pictures...because that's about how many I took. Waiting for someone else to step forward and work as a family photographer.

 The little guys getting ready for church. Cutest kids ever. Sometimes.




Recent bath time fun. When Crayola says "colored bubbles," they aren't joking. Luckily it's washable. And Henry's feet did recover. The bathtub was just too much fun.

7 Things to Say:

Jen Holtkamp said...

you guys have the cutest kids! colored bubbles? wish they had that when i was a kid ha, ha!

Nola said...

Andrew and Henry are so handsome, in suits and with green faces. Thanks for sharing the pictures! We love you!

La said...

I love those little dudes in suits. Too cute.

Colle said...

Seriously little boys in church clothes are the cutest!

Trent and Meg said...

The boys are getting so big!!! And Andrew in his own suit...so cute :D (In a manly way of course ;)

Ann-Marie said...

your boys in suits are so cute! i love that henry looks like a mini man!

Jaclyn said...

How cute is that little foot?! I'm sorry I couldn't make it to California at the same time you were there. Hopefully we can cross paths soon!