Wednesday, December 7, 2011

When I'm four years old...

Andrew has many goals as a 4-year-old. Some things he has told us:

When I'm four years old, I can get dressed all by myself...(still putting both legs in one side of his pants)
When I'm four years old, I won't be scared of anything...(not holding our breath on that one)
When I'm four years old, I will use my inside voice at school...(I was at his class today, and this one is not likely)



But, he did make it to the age of four, which we feel pretty good about.

Some things about this crazy guy:

He is THE loudest kid I've ever known. Justin blames it on my side of the family...I take that as a personal affront, but I don't honestly have a lot of evidence to the contrary.
He laughs ALL the time. Seriously, if anyone needs a boost, just talk to this guy. He will make you feel like a million bucks.
He is very, very, very smart. Which I'm also claiming comes from my side. (wink)
He is quick to be feisty, but also quick to apologize.
He takes great care of his brother.
He likes to cook, paint, and play games. He would prefer to do all those activities every day. Multiple times.
He has about 1,000 friends. He had a very difficult time narrowing down his birthday party list. Even after telling him he could only invite friends from church, he still wanted to invite his babysitter, the bishop, and his Primary teachers. And the siblings of all the kids he did invite. So, having 12 four-year-olds seemed manageable.

We love you, Droopers! You make our family life awesome.

6 Things to Say:

grandpa rick said...

um, am i supposed to feel weird with moist eyes while reading this??
he's one of my favorite people on planet earth, no doubt. God bless the Andrew man.

Kaylyn said...

I teared up reading these posts because I love these two little guys so much. I blame the tears on the pregnancy, but I do really love these two. Andrew = a Peterson through and through. Henry, you are so stinking adorable and funny.

Trent and Meg said...

Andrew is SUCH a handsome kid!!! Oh my goodness! He just keeps growing :D And that huge heart of his--we know why he has 1000 friends for sure. Maybe he'll get some kind of social networking gig some day with how he makes people feel like a million dollars. Oh and the smarts...think he could pass that onto one of our kids one day? We hope that we get little ones that can memorize scriptures at 2 years old AND the names of the 1st Presidency (including Elder Uctdorf), AND the names of the 12 apostles. Amazing...nothing less than amazing. Happy Birthday buddy--we sure miss you!!!

Nola said...

We are so grateful to be your Nanna and Papa, Andrew and Henry. We love you so very much. The Argentine tears flow on a regular basis! Thanks for adding to our thankful tears.

La said...

I LOVE that first picture of the two of you. Meg, you are BEAUTIFUL. And that second pic of Andrew and his killer dimple. I wish I knew him. He looks like the coolest kid on the block.

Scott and Andrea said...

I love your pictures. Especially the one of you and Andrew. Have fun moving....