Monday, June 25, 2012

Breaking News

This will come as no surprise, but WE'RE MOVING AGAIN!!!

Justin got an offer from a company he has been looking at for over a year. We are super grateful and feel like it is a good move for his career and for our family.

It's in Salt Lake.

Those who know me will probably guess that it has been a bit of a dilemma trying to come to terms with this move, but I am (now) genuinely looking forward to being in Utah again.

If you're counting, this makes 9 moves in 6 years. I guess when you have a skill (packing boxes) the Lord just doesn't want it to go to waste. :)

4 Things to Say:

Unknown said...

Yay!! Cousin party time! Now we will let you invite us all to play in Troy's pool since he is too lazy to do it himself. I never wanted to live in Utah and here I am. It is good at trapping you. I am excited for you guys!

Jen Holtkamp said...

wow 9 moves in 6 six years!?!

Kadee said...

So we may actually be able to see you guys again? Wahoo!

Trent and Meg said...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! So good to hear!!! Seriously just clapped now, in my cubical, at work :D Good luck with the packing!!! :D