So, Justin and I really like to travel, but we don't really have the means to go anywhere exotic right now. That's not going to stop us, though. As you saw, we went to the State Capitol...exciting. Well, this weekend we went to Idaho. We didn't take any pictures, which is unfortunate, but it was very fun. We got to stay with Troy and Jamie. We had every intention of going to the Rexburg Temple open house, but it was just so cold outside. I'm the biggest wimp ever when it comes to cold, and I didn't want to leave my baby. Still working on that. Also, another highlight, we got to see my Aunt Laurel and she got to play with Andrew. I love my Aunt Laurel. She's super cool. My favorite part of the whole vacation, though, was driving with Justin. Crazy, because we both hate being in the car, which has obviously been passed to our child. But, we played this dumb game where one of us would say a word and the other would have to tell a story in relation to that word. It made me realize what an awesome husband I have. He told me all these great church history stories about George Albert Smith. We also had an interesting conversation about whether Idaho touches Canada. As you can see, it does. I was glad to be right about something. Then Justin taught me about how to figure out how long it takes to get somewhere. Distance = Rate x Time. I had no idea. That equation could have helped me long ago. I don't know how he knows so much about everything, but he sure teaches me a lot. I love him!!!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 Things to Say:
Idaho is a great vacation. I have vacationed in Idaho more times then I can count. Oh and Aunt Laurel does rock! She is just so cute.
I am so glad to hear that Justin is a smarty. (well, minus geography)
Idaho can be a fun place..especially if you get to visit family...I don't like Idaho when it is cold and snowy though...I am glad to see you guys are not afraid to go places with your little Andrew...a lot of new moms don't go anywhere.
I just finished reading your WHOLE blog and was thoroughly entertained. I am a big fan of both Idaho and Aunt Laurel myself and am really glad that I finally found your blog. You are now added to my reader so I'll be here often :)
hey Just! found your blog (hope you're not way mad) and just wanted to Congratulate you on your beautiful baby boy! I'm so happy for you guys. so fun. can't wait until april for ours!
love ya
Post a Comment