Thursday, January 31, 2008

Our Hair Problem

When I was younger and living at home my dad used to call me Einstein.  And it had nothing to do with my superior intelligence.  In fact, he never really acknowledged my superior intelligence.  It was more about what doctors call a little bit of a hair problem. (name that movie, replacing "hair" with "weight")

Sadly, this isn't the worst picture...This is generally what it looks like when I wake up.

Then, I fell in love with Justin and we got married.  Apparently, we have something in common.  Abnormally large hair.  


Personally, I don't think Justin's is anywhere near as bad as mine, but it does connect to his eyebrows sometimes.  And instead of receding, his hair is growing down his forehead.  Soon, he'll have no forehead at all.  Good thing he's still hot.

Well, the story doesn't end there.  Now we have a baby.  He similarly has issues with his hair.  Observe.
 
This is his hair just out of bed.  And he has a lot less on the left side.  Still good looking.

5 Things to Say:

Colle said...

How cute you guys are! I don't have the crazy hair but my easton does.

La said...

I totally have that crazy hair gene! Actually, everyone in my family does, except for maybe Trevor. Amy and I, in college loved to take sneaky crazy hair pictures. Oh, I hope we don't start posting those, we could traumatize someone.
I enjoyed the post. It made me feel better about laying around with crazy hair all day.

Kyle and Melissa said...

Actually I don't think your hair looks crazy at all...I actually think it looks kinda cute. Kaelyn's hair is a mop in the mornings..I hope it gets better for her. She definately could be Einstein!

Kaylyn said...

Oh the good times I had laughing at your hair in the mornings. You have the coolest hair ever. I love it! P.S. the movie is Tommy Boy.

Kathy said...

Who DOESN'T know that Tommy Boy quote?