So, if anyone knows me, they know that I'm not a decorator. Usually it's just an inconvenience, but this moving into a new house thing has elevated my deficiencies to a very frustrating problem. My issue with decorating is that I get a good idea in my head and then get halfway through the project before I realize my lack of skill makes things turn out looking..well..scary. The good news is that with my brains and Justin's perfectionism, the house is actually looking pretty good. Here are two of my brainchildren. I don't think that's a word, and if it is, I didn't use it right, because it feels awkward. Oh well. C'est la vie.
Here's the completed mantle. You can ask my friend Emily, I worked on this for about two hours and tried about seven different things.
3 Things to Say:
I am very impressed with your capabilities Megs, it looks good. Justin has really brought out the crafty side in you :)
It all looks great! I am excited to come over and see them! I don't think you give yourself enough credit - you have a knack for this stuff!
Looking good!!! Very impressed. I love the frames.
Post a Comment