Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wishing for Sunlight

So, Andrew was having a seriously rough day yesterday. He was fussy for a really long time and was not finding peace. Finally, in a moment of desperation, I plopped down on the couch and opened the blinds so he could see the light outside (he really likes light). He started smiling and cooing. So, I let him sit on the couch (kind of) and watch what was going on outside. He sat like this for about 30 minutes.

You may be thinking that Andrew wears the same clothes every day. You're right. We love this outfit (Thanks, Jacki!!) for so many reasons. It's super cute, first of all, and it doesn't really show when he spits up on it. And it makes his eyes look extra blue.


6 Things to Say:

Kaylyn said...

That is the cutest thing ever! He is so adorable!

Dar said...

This is the best. Tell Andrew that Papa approves - everyone should go towards the light :-)

Colle said...

That is so cute! I Love his blue eyes! Cute outfit it is okay if he wears it everyday.

La said...

What a good lookin' boy. Love the eyes. He is darling.

haleyhorrocks said...

Beautiful eyes. I also favor blue for out little man. It just looks so good!

haleyhorrocks said...

PS: That "out" should be "our".

I don't even need my own blog to make typos, apparently.