Monday, January 14, 2008

My Mom

The best Nanna EVER!

I'm a little late, and didn't take any pictures, but it was my mom's birthday on Saturday. She is the most amazing woman that I personally know and I love her so much. For her birthday, we made her dinner and imposed on her by sleeping over at her house. I'm always amazed at how giving she is. Every time Andrew woke up, she was there to hold him and cuddle him while I got ready to feed him. She baby sat while Justin and I went to the Utah State Capitol on Saturday and said that was exactly what she wanted for her birthday. I wish I could make her believe what a perfect person she is, but in her humility, she refuses all compliments regarding her perfection. I love her the most!!!

1 Things to Say:

Colle said...

Happy Belated Birthday Aunt Nola!!