So, many of you know that Justin doesn't like sweets. Well, this has been a difficult thing for me because I kind of do like them. I've been editing this cookbook for a friend and simultaneously going crazy looking at the pictures of all the yummy desserts. I finally allowed myself to buy the ingredients for one of the recipes, and it turns out that Justin LIKED them!! He even helped me make them, which is a big deal for him to be in the kitchen when I'm making treats. He doesn't even like the SMELL of them if you can believe it. So, here are the bundles of joy. They're called Lemon Sugar Cookies. And yes, they are as good as they sound.

P.S. I'm going to stop blogging about dumb things. I'm clearly a very exciting person.
P.S. I'm going to stop blogging about dumb things. I'm clearly a very exciting person.
8 Things to Say:
Don't stop blogging about "dumb" things, I love them. Does that make me dumb? I love cookies and I love lemon! They sound wonderful. We do want to hang out with you three, but maybe Justin can hide while we enjoy the sweets, I am an addict!
I need the recipe for the cookies that don't make Justin want to throw up...plus, they sound really good!
I do admit, the cookies were pretty good! However, I don't want anyone to think that I am becoming a sugar-adict. I only ate 2 cookies, and now Megan thinks I'll eat whatever desserts come my way. :)
Okay, that is not a dumb post! Will you post the recipe? They look really, really good!
Oh man.. doesn't like sweets??? You remind that boy of the chuches in Spain will ya? hehe Someone needs to knock some sense into that kid! :)))
Love,
Your avid chocolate lover!
I loved the cookies and so did Scarlet. Thank you for donating to the Herway family cause.
That's my Megs. A girl needs some treats. Justin, it's normal. I agree that you need to post the recipe, or email it to me. We're obsessed with lemony things lately... By the way, Andrew IS a sport. I want to squeeze him!
Justin, how can I get this "dislike of sweets"? Can you bottle it? Is it a gene you are born with?
Post a Comment