I got a haircut. I don't even need to post before pictures because I've had the same haircut for ten years. No joke. Don't mind my head looking abnormally large.
By the way, Andrew is a sport. He likes me so much that he doesn't want to sit by himself anymore. He makes me feel loved. And he has a really cute back of the head.
6 Things to Say:
So cute. Actually I thought you were Katie at first...not sure why...maybe the color of your hair?
Cute haircut. I like it! It does make you look like Katie. I think it is because it is straight
I like your hair too! It kind of does look my hair, mostly because it is straight and flat (which seriously, how did she tame your mane??) I like it though! I am very impressed by your steal of a deal too.
Love the new do! Meg, you are one HOTT mama! And Andrew does have a good looking head. Good work.
You are the CUTEST mom!
Love it.
Post a Comment