So, I was just reading Brittney's blog and I realize she tagged me about three months ago. At the time, I didn't know what that meant, so I pretended I didn't see it. Now I know. So, I will do my duty and tell you six things not commonly known about me. This is hard, because I have a big mouth and pretty much tell people everything they ever wanted to know and more within the first thirty six hours of knowing me. But, here it goes.
1. When Justin is gone at work, I wear a sweater around the house. It's not just any sweater. It is my Grandpa Peterson's sweater that my dad kept in his closet but never wore. I inherited it in eighth grade and since then have sporadically worn it. Now, I wear it every day, but carefully place it in its spot in our closet about thirty minutes before Justin comes home. It's really not very flattering on me, but I love it.
2. My elbows are crooked. When I straighten my arms, they look slightly deformed because...well, I don't actually know why or how to explain it, but they're just crooked.
3. I hate winter. I may have made this known to anyone who has crossed my path in the last four months, but really, I'm just about at my wit's end. I found it a cruel joke that I went to Minnesota on my mission. I loved the people, but seriously wouldn't have minded serving in their countries of origin rather than the frozen tundra. Why do we still live here if I hate it so much, you ask? I have no idea. I spend much of my day thinking of devious tricks to get Justin to move.

4. I really dislike money. In a perfect world, we'd all function without money. Everything about it seems stressful. I told Justin the other day that the good thing is that when you don't have something you don't have to worry about it. Like, if you don't own a car, you don't have to worry about it getting in a crash or breaking down. Maybe it could work the same way with money. If you don't have any, you don't have to worry about it running out.
5. My brother Troy and I have plans to do two things in life: start a line of jeans for people with big butts and pass some legislation that gives rights to the left handed people of the world. Have you ever tried to use a stylus on a credit card machine that's hooked to the left side? Ugh. Or tried to fit your BIG butt into some jeans designed for a little tater tot like Justin? The day Justin put on my jeans accidentally was the day I decided to speed up the process designing some pants to actually fit my waist AND butt.
6. Outside our door last night, something sketchy occurred. I think it was a bird homicide. I'm not sure of the details, but there's feathers all over our door mat. And I'm not cleaning it up, either. I'm going to wait for Justin to get home. I don't want to be involved in a crime scene.
8 Things to Say:
Megan I love you. That is really all I have to say. I was laughing outloud the entire time reading this.
So what warm climate would you like to move to?
I have to agree with you about the winter..I hate it! I hate the way it makes me feel inside and out. Why do I live here? I have asked myself the question also...I guess it is where I started my family and everything is pretty stable and no reason to look to somewhere else except for warmer weather...can't wait for summer.
What ever happened to normal jeans?
LOL. I freak'in love reading your blog. I need to send the link to Trev because we could all use a little Meg.
p.s. send me some of those big butt jeans. I've been waiting for them.
Those were great things to learn about you! You are so funny, I really enjoy reading your entertaining posts! And I agree about the jeans thing. :))
Megan, I especially loved the last picture because the exact same thing happened to me and I blogged about it in a post entitled "Who Is Gonna Clean This Up?" http://mysuperexcitinglife.blogspot.com/2007/02/you-may-remember-my-post-about-cat.html
We are so alike.
I like the sweater. I could probably get you another one if you want. I think we have a similar one of my grandpa's at my parents house. Then you could still wear a grandpa sweater everyday, yet keeping it interesting.
Post a Comment