Friday, February 22, 2008

It's Official...


Andrew has his first ear infection.  And RSV.  His oxygen levels are good, so he's just homebound for a while.  Sad for baby and mommy.  The poor little guy has had a rough week.  We hope he gets to feel better soon!!

11 Things to Say:

Jaclyn said...

So I finally looked at your fabulous blog. I love it - I love how you view the world and how you put things. Wish I could have that around more often. Hope you and your boys feel better--

Colle said...

I am sorry that he has rsv and an ear infection. That is crappy. I hope he feels better soon.

haleyhorrocks said...

Oh, Megan, I'm so sad for your little guy! Every time Ian gets a cold (I know, he's had more than one...it's all of the traveling we did visiting family over the holidays) it makes me want to cry. And also it makes me want to slap anyone who kisses his hands.

RSV and an ear infection are way sadder than a cold. I hope he gets better soon!

La said...

Scarlet had RSV and it was hard. I hope that you guys get feeling better. Oh if spring would just come...

Amy Eagleston said...

I am really sick of winter and hearing that Andrew is sick just adds fuel to the fire...so sad.

Kyle and Melissa said...

Hope to hear better news soon..poor Andrew. Hang in there!

Kaylyn said...

Poor Andrew. Give my little one a kiss (after your cold goes away...) Good luck sister!! Love you!

The Mercer Family said...

So sorry little Andrew is sick. I just hate when my baby's sick and there's very little I can do to fix him! Sorry you couldn't make it to the party today but we TOTALLY understand! We are looking forward to getting together with you guys this week!

Arica said...

HEY! it's our friends the martins! it's arica! glad to see you guys blogging. :) poor boy, i still haven't seen him, and we will have to change that very soon!

Vicki said...

Aww, poor little guy! I hope he's doing better! Anyway, I found your blog through a comment you posted on the Wernli's blog. I added you to my blog and I love finding blogs of friends and family. :-) It's a lot of fun.

The Jensens said...

yay! you found me! Thanks for the nice compliment. I've kinda put music on the back burner of my life for awhile but I'm itching to get back into it. And ironically, yes, that was the song I was talking about. I've written other songs, that's just the one we chose to make a video. haha.
We had so much fun at your house by the way. You guys are so cute together. Thanks for having us over!