Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Captivity, Day 6

We're officially bored.  And I'm struggling to figure out how to put a video on here.  I thought I was doing it right, but after I click the video thing and try to upload it, it keeps going back and saying to add a title, but I already did.  Anyone have any suggestions for me??  Lara, Amy?  

4 Things to Say:

Amy Eagleston said...

I always put my video's on YouTube and then copy and paste the code into the "html" tab of my post.

La said...

Are you a Mac user? Try quick time player.

Unknown said...

Try clicking on the 'video' button instead of the picture button. Just kidding. I know video format can throw off the matrix sometimes. mpeg has always worked for me. There is an agreement button to click as well. And remember to add a title.

The Mercer Family said...

Been there..tried that! Sorry...I can't be any help to you. :(( How is the little guy doin'? I got Justin's message and we are totally good with whenever you guys are feeling up to it! Hope Andrew gets feeling better soon.