Einstein said that the definition of insanity is doing something the same way over and over again and expecting a different result...So, that's me trying to put a video on here. Actually, I've tried different ways, but I'm still the same idiot that can't figure it out. So, until then, here's a picture of Andrew. Mostly, the picture is for Katie because he's wearing his Rascal onesie. The picture's not great, but we're doing our best here.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
The Definition of Insanity
Einstein said that the definition of insanity is doing something the same way over and over again and expecting a different result...So, that's me trying to put a video on here. Actually, I've tried different ways, but I'm still the same idiot that can't figure it out. So, until then, here's a picture of Andrew. Mostly, the picture is for Katie because he's wearing his Rascal onesie. The picture's not great, but we're doing our best here.
Author: Megan at 8:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 Things to Say:
Do you have a laptop? Come on over and we can have a lesson.You can do this I promise.
Andrew looks cute in his his little t-shirt. What a stud.
What a cute little rascal. I really want a puppy named Rascal...can I call Andrew Rascal until I get a puppy?
Good luck with the video thing. I really need blog lessons from La and Amy.
Yeah buddy! I'm glad he likes his onesie. I somehow knew his mom would love it more than he ever could... He's adorable. I think Katie should name a puppy Rascal.
P.S. I want to know how come I'm still not your "friend"? Do you have our blog address??
Not that you have to add me to your list I just wasn't sure if you ever got my invite... uh apple...
I am sorry you are having so much trouble with the video thing. I agree with Lara, we need to do a tutoring day.
oh you two.. glad to know you appreciate andrew and i's looks and photographs. you two are just adorable. :) i can't wait to meet your little man FINALLY! you guys are rad.
and best of luck with the videos.. all i did was click the little button, and found my video. i hope it'll be that simple for you megan. :)
Andrew looks so big in these pictures!
I can help you with the video thing when we come over on Saturday... It's always easier when you actually talking it through instead of reading instructions.
-Cassie
Post a Comment