Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Jackster

So, I must make a statement of penitence...
One of my very best friends ever, the Jackster, has an invite only blog, and therefore, in my idiocy (which seems to be surfacing a lot today), forgot to put her blog on my friends and family list. So, here's my belated tribute to Jacki.
Three cool things about Jacki:
1. She is one of the most sincerely nice people I've ever known.
2. She appreciates any animal impressions: ratface, deer, squirrel, and raptor to name a few.
3. I can't say I've peed my pants with too many people. But Jacki is an exception.

All the cute outfits Andrew has? Jacki. Good quotes? Jacki. Reason for visiting Arizona? Jacki.

You're the bomb diggity, Jack. Love you!!

3 Things to Say:

Kaylyn said...

Jack, I hope you read this comment and invite me to your blog so I can look at your cute family! Love, Kates :)

La said...

The friends who pee their pants together stay together.

Jeff & Jacki Sharp said...

I've never peed my pants! Yeah right it'd be even worse now that we've given birth. Thanks for the nice tribute! Right back at ya...
I will send Kate an invite but I need her email. Come see us in AZ soon!