Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Our Superstar



So, I think Andrew is awesome in many ways.  Here are a few:

1.  He sleeps through the night.  
2.  He's a trooper when he's sick.
3.  He loves to read the scriptures with me.  It's the cutest thing, when I read out loud he just giggles.
4.  He is a delight to spend a whole day with.
5.  He may not be destined to be a basketball star, but he looks pretty good in his workout outfit.


This is Andrew talking to his monkey.  It's his favorite friend.

5 Things to Say:

Amy Eagleston said...

He is so cute and I love the outfit. Charlie has a favorite monkey that he sleeps with every night (and nap). He loves it and has to snuggle it before he falls asleep.

Vicki said...

Very cute, especially in that cute outfit!

Jason+Lindi said...

What a cute little guy!

Arica said...

he's such a stud! and hey thanks for having us over.. we had such a fun time! we totally love you guys. :)

La said...

Monkeys make good friends. Good choice, Andrew.