My friend Kathy came over yesterday to visit. She's up from Arizona for a vacation, and can I just say, she is SO funny to me. Everything that happens to her is randomly funny. Or maybe she just appreciates the randomness of life. She ate dinner with us and I was so glad. You'll notice her blog connected to mine. I love reading it because...well, when we were roommates, I had never met anyone with such a unique perspective of life. Her blog provides that for me. You're great, Kath!! Don't forget the hummus recipe!

Andrew seemed alarmed by something going on over in the window...
Andrew seemed alarmed by something going on over in the window...
3 Things to Say:
Kathy, thanks for coming over and telling us all of your crazy stories. If you need some clean water to drink, please come back. :)
I deleted my first comment because it was stupid. I'll try to do better this time.
Megan and Justin,
Thanks for having me over. Your dinner (and your clean water) was delicious.
And Megan, I love to hear you talk about being a mom. It's funny. I'll get you that hummus recipe as soon as I get back to Mesa (but email me if I forget).
P.S. I love your blog header picture.
Post a Comment