Andrew is doing better with bath time. I hear of these parents who give their kids a bath before bedtime...That wouldn't work around here. Andrew would be totally worked up and stressed out. So, we're morning bathers. He looks super cute in his alligator towel.
And speaking of alligators, I've been waiting Andrew's whole life for him to wear this outfit. It's from my cousins Andrea and Nicolle, and I think it's so funny. Sure enough, three months has passed and he fits!!
Please note that this side of Andrew's head is going bald because he rubs it all the time with his hand.
I wish I could capture how funny it is that Andrew is very particular about what we watch on TV. There HAS to be dancing involved, or he loses interest. We watched "The King and I" yesterday. (Of course, I'm a sucker for old musicals, so Andrew is going to love them too...)
7 Things to Say:
Don't feed the alligator...that is hilarious. So does Andrew like watching Ellen? She dances...
Don't you love it when they finally fit into a cute new outfit? I love it it is something exciting to look forward too. He looks cute!!
Ya know what? Holden was the same way. Bath time was interesting when he was smaller. Around 9 months is when we switched from morning baths to night time baths. Now I love it at night and he knows it's winding down to go to bed. When they're small, I don't think they realize what the heck is going on and they don't care when they have their baths!
Holden never really liked his baths until around 6 months! He would just cry. :(( hehe
I think it's funny too that Holden loves music on the tv. Therefore, lots of Little Einsteins! hehe We just love the classical music they play! No, I'm not one of those freak moms that only plays classical to my kid either (ok...only slightly)! hehe jk..THAT BEING SAID...we have played our fair share of classical for him cause I find it really calms him down. Interesting.
Boy, I should have made this a post on my blog. Sorry to bore you! hehe Hopefully you don't hate me for takin' up too much comment space!
Last thing...when are we getting together? I'm getting really antsy! I hope soon!
HEY! I was reading Ryan and Kristen's blog and saw your name so I clicked on it to see if it was you guys and it was. You're little one is sooo cute. I love your blog I'm going to add it to my list if you don't mind. Sofia
our blog is www.peterandsofialung.blogspot.com
Cute outfit. What a handsome boy. I am glad you guys are working out the bath routine.
I love his alligator towel! I'm so happy to hear that you guys like sushi. Ryan will be happy too because we are always looking for sushi friends. Oh, and you guys are way hotter than the people in the picture! :) Guess what, I forgot this is the weekend I go to Chicago so I won't be able to come over for blizzards on sunday. :( I definately want to though!
Hey, you would be proud, I am substitute teaching a sixth grade class today. Gotta get ready and go!
What a cutie!
Post a Comment