Thanks, Kates. You know how I love tags. It gives me something to write about.
1. You must post the rules on your post before you answer the questions.
2. You need to list one fact about yourself using each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name use your maiden name instead.
3. When you are finished with your answers, you tag one person.
By the way, I had to look up the word "meme." I don't like that word.
P - Petri dish. You may wonder why I chose this. Well, although science is not my forte (pronounced FORT according to Molly and her dad), I took this class called Microbiology. It was one of my last credits to graduate, so I took it with Molly and her brother, Mike. We looked like idiots in that class because...well, we were. We shared a book, since it wasn't likely that we'd ever use it again, and we grew bacteria in petri dishes. I thought that part was cool, but the B- part of the class was not as cool.
E - Evolution. Once I helped my friend Chadwick write a paper about evolution, and from that point forward, I've had 0 interest in the whole concept. I don't care if I come from a monkey. I like monkeys.
T - Ticket To Ride. This is my favorite board game right now. Justin and I LOVE to play games, and if we ever get a night where we don't have people over, we generally play a round of Ticket to Ride and a round of Rummikub. And sometimes Scrabble if I want to get whooped. I hate that Justin always beats me at Scrabble. It's embarrassing.
E - English. This is the language I speak. And I like it. Also, I like to teach about English.
R - Rark Rells Rike Retunias. Only my family will understand that, but when we were younger, someone (Troy, possibly) made up a language. It wasn't a secret language, since I think most people with a pulse can figure it out, but it always makes us laugh. The previous statement, "Mark Smells Like Petunias," is a blatant lie...
S - Scintillating. I'm pretty sure I used this word in a poem once, but I love the word. I think it's a good description of myself...he he he.
O - Off-shore drilling. Once I worked for a company that did seismic testing for oil wells to see how productive the wells would be. It was an interesting job, but I still know next to nothing about oil.
N - Nola. That's my mom's name. I consider my mom to be one of the coolest people on the earth right now. She is so wonderful and I love her. Some would describe her as "the bomb-diggity."
I tag Lara. She'll probably do it...That's why I chose her. :)
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Middle Name Meme
Author: Megan at 9:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Things to Say:
1) I love Ticket to Ride too. 2) Rark Rells Rike Retunias...very funny and false. 3)Dan Cook was certifiably crazy. 4) Mom really is the bomb-diggity.
Me, you choose me??? I feel like I just won something.
Hi Martins! I spotted your blog on the Blodgett's blog - there is such a blog web out there!....your little guy is such a cute Andrew (I am a little partial to the name though :) You have such a cute family too! We hope also are addicted to Ticket to Ride- we'll have to play some time! Candace
Post a Comment