Friday, February 8, 2008

Katie's Weekly Andrew Fix






So, Katie is really sad that she has to live ALL the way across the country.  Andrew really misses her too.  So, Kates, here you go.  All the Andrew you want.

4 Things to Say:

Kaylyn said...

Thank you!! I feel much better now that I have seen some new pictures so I can somehow see him growing up! I love the overalls a lot! Remind Andrew that I will be home in May and we will play then! I really can't get over how cute he is...

La said...

My favorite picture is the second one. He has his eyebrows up like he is expecting or listening to something. Cute boy.

The Mercer Family said...

It's so fun as they start ...how do I say...growing into their looks! It's fun when you start to see more of you and your hubby in them! What a cutie!

Colle said...

I like the outfit. Super cute. Did you get that cereal?