Andrew got his two month old shots today. He was pretty sad, but he's tough.
After Andrew's doctor appointment, I had to go to the dentist to get some cavities filled. Ugh. I hate going to the dentist. I haven't had a cavity since I was eight, but I guess pregnancy did some nasty things to my teeth. So, as you can tell, I don't do well with Novacaine. I don't really numb very easily, so I had to get three shots on both sides. Awesome.

I'm not faking it. I really can't smile. I don't normally look like this.
8 Things to Say:
Weird face but I like the hair color. When are you coming up this way? I had McKaylee cut my hair really short today. Its better for laying in bed.
We hate shots at the moon house! I also love your hair color! We need to get together soon.
Poor baby Andrew. His leg looks sore. Megan -- you are funny. So how many cavities did you have?
You poor guys! I hate when little babies have to get shots. I love the "smile" pictures. What rough day, but at least you got it all over with.
I had four cavities. Blasted pregnancy. My dad was bragging about how he's never had a cavity and my mom said, "Well, you've never had a baby either." So there. :)
I also need a lot of shots to get numb at the dentist. And I have to wait a long time for them to work. One time he didn't wait long enough or didn't give me enough, I can't remember know, but the point is he started filling my cavity and it really hurt. I couldn't remember how much it was supposed to hurt and I thought that maybe it was normal for it to hurt a little. But the longer he drilled the more it hurt and I just kept trying to sink further into the chair to get away from the drill, eventually a single tear rolled down my cheek and he realized I was in pain. But he was almost done by then, so he asked if I could just last a little longer. After that I learned my lesson. Make sure you are totally numb before the drilling starts.
Justin- Cute family, I love it! I stumbled across you blog and I think that i just might keep tabs! Hope all is well, once again, cute family!!
I know that feeling all too well...hehe.
Post a Comment