Monday, February 4, 2008

Andrew's Blessing

Andrew was blessed yesterday on the snowy birthday of his cousin, Lauren.  As usual, I was less than responsible at taking pictures of the event, so this is all we've got.  I guess it's okay, since Andrew didn't have a blessing outfit.  We'll just take a picture another day in a white blanket.  He'll never know. :)


Cole and Allie playing with Uncle Justin's Legos.  The Legos are what make Justin so popular.  That and his good dance moves.


Andrew and his Uncle Scotty.  Andrew is borrowing Scotty's middle name and wants to be a cowboy just like Scott.  He's even bow-legged like Scotty.


Lauren the birthday girl with her cute red shoes.

2 Things to Say:

La said...

Your family is way cute. I really like them. Since Andrew was blessed on super bowl Sunday I think he will be footplayer.

Kaylyn said...

I am sad I was not there with all of you. Mark and I will be the outcasts until I eventually make my return to the West. I can't wait to see Andrew in his white blanket... :)