Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Oops, I forgot!








7 Things to Say:

The Mercer Family said...

Way cute pics. Hey...btw...I'm throwing Holden a 1 year party. Really just an excuse for me to get together with friends! The invitation is on my blog with all the info. You guys should totally come- I would love to see you! It's this Saturday- I know short notice. But if you can make it that would be great! Just let me know if you can!

Anonymous said...

You two are so so so beautiful!!

Kaylyn said...

It was so dang cold but at least we still look good :)

La said...

You guys are HOTT!

Kathy said...

I was just looking at your links and I saw that I'm the only single person you know. I'm going to go hang my head in shame now.

Jeff & Jacki Sharp said...

hello!!!! i see a snow princess (or two!) you guys are beautiful. inside and out and i love ya! congrats again katie my friend.

Megan said...

Kathy, You're the only single person that will talk to us. All our other friends have shunned us because they think we're boring. We'll show them...besides, you have the best blog I've ever seen. You're my inspiration. And I love you being single. It makes you cool.