Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Katie's Wedding

As many of you know, my little sister got married in December.  The long-awaited pictures have arrived, except to Katie.  I guess the government is too busy to deliver mail to their employees.  Who knows?  So, I don't want to spoil it for Katie, but here's a little preview.

Here we are with a sleeping Andrew.  He now fits into his outfit...two months too late.


Here's an ironic scene.  My husband and my ex-boyfriend having a little chit chat.  It actually was not bad at all, because Jake has always been good friends with both Katie and me, but I just thought it was funny that the photographer happened to take this particular picture and even convert it into black and white.




Here we are pondering how we can get Andrew to sleep like this all the time.



I'm posting this for Scotty and Andrea.  Darling family!!


Surprisingly, this was the HARDEST group to photograph.  Seriously, a bunch of jokers.

6 Things to Say:

La said...

The last picture is the best. Super funny. Uncle Dar looks like he just smelled a toot! Your brothers are way funny.

Kaylyn said...

The pictures look fabulous...I can't wait to get my very own copies. I swear the postal service has something against me...

Amy Eagleston said...

Those are great pictures. Katie's reception was fun and I really loved the colors.

Laurel said...

Great pictures. The sister picture is awesome. You both look so beautiful.

Kyle and Melissa said...

I can't wait for Katie to post her pictures...especially since we were out of town for the occasion.

Cassie said...

The black and white picture- really weird! It doesn't even look like a "classic" moment to capture. But at least you'll have that memory last forever. :)

-Cassie