Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hawaii, Part II

So, trying to do pictures first always messes with my text, so after five or six times of trying to post, here's the rundown of what the pictures below are capturing.  I'll try to be brief because I know that these vacation logs are super boring to anyone who wasn't present.

1.  Polynesian Cultural Center - super cool, with super weird food.
2.  Looking at this one sideways, this is the top of Diamondhead Crater...Thanks Justin for carrying the babes the whole time.
3.  The stairs of death on the way up the crater...I thought Sarah would die.
4.  Andrew LOVES the Babybjorn.  He especially likes licking it.  Kind of gross, but what can you do?
5.  Andrew's cuteness at the beach.
6.  Pineapple ice cream.  Yummers.
7.  Ricky...My father in law is a serious crack up.  I tell you, if I hear "HonoRURU" one more time...
8.  The temple was so beautiful.
9.  Andrew eating at the PCC.  He became very versatile on this trip.
10.  On the flight home, Andrew had about enough travel for a while.  He was so sick of his face being covered in an effort to help him sleep that he just started covering it himself.
11.  We got to see our friend Dan at LAX on the way out...He's so awesome and the closest thing to a friggin' rockstar that we know.
12.  Justin and Sean being pulled out to sea so they could surf...They got pretty tired with all that paddling.

0 Things to Say: