I forgot to post about this, but we had Carly and Avery and Libs and Eddy to our house on Monday. I loved it. We took some snapshots of the cute babies together. My favorite part about these girls is that every time we get together, I just feel so grateful to have such amazing friends. Seriously, we've been friends for eight to fourteen years (since we kept adding on as we went through school) and I never get sick of being with them. I love our differences because I can honestly say that I know more about the beauties of the world because each friend helps me appreciate different things about it! Thanks, lades and babes for coming!!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Munchkinland
I forgot to post about this, but we had Carly and Avery and Libs and Eddy to our house on Monday. I loved it. We took some snapshots of the cute babies together. My favorite part about these girls is that every time we get together, I just feel so grateful to have such amazing friends. Seriously, we've been friends for eight to fourteen years (since we kept adding on as we went through school) and I never get sick of being with them. I love our differences because I can honestly say that I know more about the beauties of the world because each friend helps me appreciate different things about it! Thanks, lades and babes for coming!!
Author: Megan at 2:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Things to Say:
Libby and Carly, two favorites. Their babies are so cute!!
Cute babies. Good friends are the best. It's what it's all about.
Post a Comment