You may wonder how I came up with that equation...Well, most of you know that Justin is like the nicest person in the universe (which is why I think it's so weird that we got married), but last night was a shining moment. I had a killer migraine (throwing up and the whole bit) all day and I was just praying for Justin to come home and make me feel better, which, of course, he did. He walked in the door, fed Andrew, packed him up and took him home teaching, came home and put Andrew to bed, went and got dinner for himself (if I ate food, I would die), ate on the floor in the living room so he could watch me, put me in the bathtub, gave me a massage and put me to bed. Then he got up with Andrew at 1am and fed him. THEN, when he was supposed to be getting ready for work, Andrew woke up again, so Justin fed him, changed him and played with him and then put him in his swing.
So, basically, what I'm trying to say is that I heart my honey. He's so incredible in so many ways, one being that he is a fantastic and selfless husband and daddy. Thanks so much, hon!!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Migraine + Baby = Good Husband
Author: Megan at 8:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 Things to Say:
That is so sweet. I'm sorry you had such a nasty headache! And I'm glad Justin takes such good care of you!
I'm giving Justin a high-five and you a squeeze right now. And tearing up a little bit because that is so sweet and it makes my heart happy that you are so adored.
Good work Justin!
I am so proud! Nice job Justy, you get a gold star for the week, maybe even year.
That's the Justin I know! hehe Isn't it the greatest blessing to be married to an amazing guy! I'm talking from first-hand experience! lol I'm sorry you were sick though. Migraines are THE worst.
Hello Martin Family!! I'm glad we've made this blogging connection! friends at last. Way to go with the sweet husband- it makes all the difference!
Roosk, i'm proud. Love dad.
Post a Comment