While we were in Hawaii, Troy and Jamie had their baby. Her name is Lucy (for now, Jamie's not 100%) and she's VERY cute. Observe.
Since we figured the kiddies wouldn't be having an Easter egg hunt and we wanted an excuse to go to see the new little munchkin, we took a little trip to do a hunt with the buddies.
It was a smashing success.
I love how Lauren is always very concerned with the baby. "Baby sad? Baby stinky? Baby tired? Baby Andoo?"
And the best part of the trip was, of course, the miserable car ride. Thank heavens for the monkey.
3 Things to Say:
Those little munchkins are adorable...I want to come see all of you!
Cute little dudes. I love the name Lucy. I think they should keep it. Are you boycotting my blog because I haven't done your tag, yet?
Cute pics. We need to get together. Josh leaves next week for a week for med school interviews. Maybe this Friday or Sat night. Lemme know!
Post a Comment