Monday, March 31, 2008

Ten Nice Things


I woke up this morning with the most dreadful feeling: having to get up at 5:30 to drive Justin to the bus stop...
You see, sometimes, on weekends, I'll go pick up Justin in SLC so we can do something fun and we tend to forget to pick up his car on the way back.  We MAY remember on Sunday morning when Justin goes to church and he can't find his car in the parking lot, but yesterday we kept forgetting.  Therefore, I get to wake Andrew up, pack him in his car seat and try to become aware enough to drive home after we drop off Justin.  Bless Justin for waking up this early every day to go to work.  This morning, I woke up to a snowstorm.  I hate, hate, hate, double hate, loathe entirely...SNOW.  But, like my mom used to say, if you say something mean you have to say ten nice things.  So here are ten nice things about today.  Snow is not one of them.

1.  It's 9:45 and I haven't showered.  Nor do I intend to until I come back from the gym.
2.  Cassie is back in town so I get to go to the gym this morning.
3.  Five more days until General Conference.
4.  Katie updated her blog!!  Go look.
5.  I had a Slim Fast at 5:30 this morning, but since I was still hungry, I ate some leftover potato casserole from Easter dinner...last week. :)
6.  I read half the Ensign before realizing my foot was totally asleep because I was sitting on it.
7.  Andrew  had a lot of fun in the bath this morning.
8.  Tonight is FHE and I'm in charge of the lesson.  That means I get to study extra scriptures today.
9.  The printer finally decided to work this morning and out shot the Primary roll I tried to print yesterday.  Better late than never.
10.  I am still relishing the memory of seeing my cousins last night.  Happy birthday, Sam!!  

5 Things to Say:

Kaylyn said...

I am so pleased to be number 4 on the list AND that you quoted The Grinch. Let me check my ssscheduwule.

La said...

Great list. and that is a good rule your mother had. I think I am going to use that here at home.

The Mercer Family said...

Agreed on the snow...well...anytime past the first day of spring! Looks like a good day anyway!

grandpa rick said...

schmeggy, you know i'm with you on the snow thing, that's why we're getting a condo in st george so we can all go there for the winter. :) by the way, you might add #11, the snow brings moisture which produces life (does that make it feel better?) We look forward to seeing andrew this weekend.

Cassie said...

Yeah! I made the list!

-Cassie