I've had a little crisis since Andrew was born. It's called the mop on top of my head. I have liked the cut and color at various times since his birth, but never the two together. Finally, today, my fantastic friend Becky colored my hair just the way I like it. Hooray!! Justin is happy to not have to fork out any more money for my mop. Every time I come home from getting my hair done he says, rather fearfully, "Do you like it?" and when I say, "Well..." he gets this look on his face like, "Please. Please stop spending money," but he's always so nice to say, "I just want you to feel good about yourself." Reason 147 why I love my husband.
Don't mind the weirdness of my neck...I don't do well taking pics of myself, so I always do it in the bathroom so I can see myself taking a picture of myself, and then I feel awkward. Just that sentence is awkward.
10 Things to Say:
You look fabulous! I can totally relate to that whole cut and color thing...I'm doing the med school budget cuts lately...they can get pretty interesting! Luckily, I just found a girl in my ward who is amazing...it's amazing how a good haircut can make you feel!
P.S. I hope you don't mind that I invaded your blog through Tyler and Brooke's.
(This is Kathryn by the way...that would be funny is Dave was complaining about his hair...funny imagery)
GIRL!!! You look awesome! :) I love the cut and color! ;) YAHOO for great cuts and wonderful colors! :) I agree with you... it really is a big deal if you don't like it. :) I am glad it turned out just the way you like it! ;) Have a super night! ;)
I like the cut and color. You look hott!
I like it! Good job Becky! Now you can focus on what I should do with my hair...ready go.
I love the cut and color. You look great!!! I really like the the little bangs. I might try a version of your haircut myself.
I love the cut and color. You look great!!! I really like the the little bangs. I might try a version of your haircut myself.
Thanks for your amazing recipe... We will have to try it soon! What a yummy way to put some zing in your fruit... and extra yummy sugar! haha :) I love that dip...can't lie. :)
It looks amazing! I finally just got my hair the way I want it. Poor Pete, as soon as he gets used to a look I change it.
Lookin' good! You always look good, though! ;-) I'm probably going to change my hair color a little pretty soon... change is good sometimes.
Love it!
Post a Comment