Monday, April 14, 2008

Dental Hygiene is VERY Important Around Here


So, Justin used to make fun of me when we first got married that if I wake up to go to the bathroom at night, I brush my teeth.  May as well, I figure.  Well, honey, it seems that Andrew did get at least one characteristic from me.  Today, when I was brushing my teeth, Drew kept trying to grab my toothbrush.  I gave it to him (after I was done and rinsed, of course) and for the next 15 minutes I couldn't get it away from him.  

8 Things to Say:

Brooke said...

Babies LOVE toothbrushes. I had to get a new one after I let Katelyn play on the bathroom counter. I looked over and she was sucking on my toothbrush. Yuck. We've gotten Katelyn a toothbrush just for her and now she "brushes" when we do!

Jeff & Jacki Sharp said...

My kinda guy. Clean breath = happiness. Thanks for the birthday phone call! I was at the Sun's game it was fun :) I will call you asap!

Kaylyn said...

He he he, that is really cute. I love that little rascal. I hope he is recovering from his shots...

The Mercer Family said...

I'm laughing cause right now Holden is chewing on his. I help him (him fightimng me of course) to brush the few teeth he has, and then he HAS to do it himself. No, not brush for 3-5 miniutes even- but for 15-20 minutes. lol He loves "brushin' his toofins"!

Jess and Heather said...

You brush your teeth in the middle of the night?? I'm happy we got to go to dinner with you guys this weekend, it was fun to see you! Now we just need to see little Andrew in real life.

La said...

Cute kid. I hope he likes to brush as much when he gets some teeth.

Candace said...

yay (okay maybe that's not how you spell that, but you know what I mean) for dental hygiene! I don't know if I have told you or you know or whatever, but I am a dental hygienist and dental hygiene is VERY important around our house too- I am a total toothbrush and teeth geek, I'm glad to hear the love of toothbrushes is starting early around the Martin house too !

Unknown said...

Jack loves his toothbrush as well. We bought some baby toothpaste for his baby toothbrush and he sucks it all off.