We found this hilarious video on our friend's blog, and we thought we would share it with the rest of you. Enjoy!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Frozen in Grand Central Station
Author: Megan at 6:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We found this hilarious video on our friend's blog, and we thought we would share it with the rest of you. Enjoy!
Author: Megan at 6:42 PM
10 Things to Say:
Haha, that is too funny! :-) Also noticed you don't have a link to my blog on your list yet. ;-)
I love this. I saw it on Jill's blog and watched it multiple times wishing I had been part of the action. How fun.
I seriously wish I could have done that BUT I doubt I would have been able to keep a straight face. SO COOL!
That is really cool! I can't stand still for that long but it would be really fun to see or do it! Sign me up...
I've seen this before too, but it is so crazy. Wouldn't that have been funny to be there? So strange to see a bunch of statues!
i just played 'catch up' with your blog and read the last few posts, and was very entertained the whole time. andrew's picture with lexi, justin's beard, which part of the air is your favorite. all fabulous posts. :)
If you thought this was funny, this group has more. Do a search on YouTube. I belive they are called "Improv Everywhere." The last one I saw, they preform a musical number in the middle of a shopping mall food court. Hilarious. It's Justin all the way.
hey martin fam, isn't this video crazy? we love it too. i hope you don't mind if i check your blog now and then... its fun to see what your up to! all the best.
That was the coolest thing I've seen in a while. Of course all I do is watch the Wiggles all day long...
That's hilarious! :) I am not sure I would have been able to keep a straight face, but would have loved to try it out! haha :)
Post a Comment