Sorry, Sarah...Apparently I wasn't paying enough attention to realize "Megan M." is me...
A-Attached or Single?
Attached
B-Best Friend?
Besides Justin? It's hard to say, because I like so many people...I don't know if they like me as much, though, so this one makes me shy.
C-Cake or pie?
Ugh...is neither a choice?
D-Day of choice?
Sunday if it's General Conference...Pretty much any day when Justin is home.
E-Essential Item?
Arm and Hammer toothpaste. I was skeptical at the beginning of our marriage, but I'm hooked now.
F-Favorite color?
Green
G-Gummy bears or worms?
Worms. I like the weird feeling of pretending like it's a real worm.
H-Home town?
Bountiful
I-Favorite indulgence?
This is so embarrassing...Watching Gilmore Girls. I love the guilty rush I get. :)
J-January or July?
July...Because it's my BIRTHDAY month. I hope everyone remembers. :)
K-Kids?
Andrew the Poop Monster (poop monster is an appendage added today)
L-Life isn't complete without?
Working out
M-Marriage date?
August 9, 2006
N-Number of brothers and sisters?
3 brothers, 1 sister, 4 sisters-in-law, 3 brothers-in-law.
O-Oranges or Apples?
Oranges. I hate apples. Hate, hate, double hate.
P-Phobias?
Spilling formula, although I don't know if you can count that as a phobia...But I worry about spilliing any little bit. Say goodbye to all your money.
Q-Quote?
I can't stand the constant nagging. I'm leaving you, Jerry. I'm leaving you - and I'm taking the monkey with me. (If you can name this movie without googling it, I'll be very impressed)
R-Reasons to smile?
Besides the normal things, watching someone try to be cool at the gym, Homestar Runner, reading old journals, people who give themselves titles, realizing you're singing out loud to your iPod while on the treadmill...And Molly.
S-Season of choice?
I LOVE the fall, but Summer is my favorite for three reasons...1) Waterskiing, 2)my birthday and 3) Winter doesn't come next. It's nice to have two good seasons in a row.
T-Tag 3 people:
Katie, Strongbad and Felipe. (Yes, those last two are fictional)
U-Unknown fact about me?
I generally wake up thinking about either what I will eat that day (all of my meals) or what I'm going to do at the gym. I'm really glad my two passions (working out and food) counter each other. Otherwise, I'd probably weigh...more than I do.
V-Vegetable?
Mmm...Pretty much any vegetable. Spinach, artichokes, asparagus, green beans. All favorites.
W-Worst habit?
Not talking when I'm upset about something. You'd never think I had a time I didn't talk, but I do...and Justin hates it.
X-Xray or Ultrasound?
Both seem to involve pain of some kind, but usually with an ultrasound (at least in my life) you get a good prize at the end. Xrays, you just get a cast.
Y-Your favorite food?
This is a dumb question for me. I can name things I don't like on one hand, but favorite food is like saying, "Which part of the air is your favorite?"
Z-Zodiac sign: Cancer, which I hate. I'm supposed to be a homebody and good with money...Neither are true.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Don't you hate when someone tags you and you don't realize it?
Author: Megan at 2:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 Things to Say:
I love Gilmore Girls. You shouldn't be embarrassed!
I'm going to have to add something to R, reasons to smile (or laugh should I say). And that would be Wal-Mart boy...
I too love Gilmore Girls. So does Tyra.
LOVE the air comment with food. I sentiments exactly. :)
-Cassie
So I'm obviously not the first to comment and say Gilmore Girls is fantastic. What other show cracks jokes about Sylvia Plath and Zelda Fitzgerald? I have one of their quotes on a poster in my classroom - my students think I'm totally bizarre, but it cracks me up everytime I see it. Love the idea of a letter by letter post. Love you!
Post a Comment