While I go to the gym every day, my friend Cassie watches Andrew. This act alone qualifies her for Heaven in my opinion. She's saving my sanity. She also takes good pictures of Andrew. He's doing a good job lifting his head and he rolled over the other day. I'd put the video on here, but...well, you know.
He kind of got tired here, but the picture of Lexi is stinkin' cute.
5 Things to Say:
He is so cute!!!! My goodness. He is growing up really fast. WOW. OH and you go to the gym every day. WOW. Good work, girl.
Hey Megan! Way to go for having the discipline to go to the gym every day! I totally look up to you and Cassie for having the ambition to do that! Are you guys still coming over for American Idol tomorrow night? I hope so! I'm so excited! I'm going to invite Cassie and Brandon too. Oh, and we'll serve dinner. :) Let me know!
He is a strong litle champion. He's just trying to work out too while his mama's at the gym. You're my hero :)
I'm proud of you on your workout! I need to follow suit!
They grow so fast huh? He's as darling as ever. I liked your ABC thing, that was funny. Let's get together soon. We've got some family coming into town this week but I'll give you a call next week! Have a good weekend. p.s. are you training for anything right now?
p.p.s I will email you the recipe for salmon quesadillas, they are pretty easy.
Post a Comment