So, I'm a little concerned about Andrew's independence. Isn't it a little early? But he tries to hold his bottle himself, tries to feed himself his cereal, and has figured out how to hit things with his toothbrush so he doesn't need help. But, at least I know he's my child. This kind of stubbornness MUST be hereditary, because it's pretty severe.

You'll notice I am holding the spoon, but his hand is on mine trying to guide it.

The power went out for like three minutes, and when the lights came back on, he looked like this.
You'll notice I am holding the spoon, but his hand is on mine trying to guide it.
The power went out for like three minutes, and when the lights came back on, he looked like this.
9 Things to Say:
What a lit'l cutie! ;) haha :) GREAT SNAP SHOT at just the right time. My power went out too... what the heck? :)
My kids have always had to hold their own spoon while I feed them with another spoon. It makes them feel really grown up and stops them from grabbing the spoon with the food on it. Plus they are stubborn. Must run in the family :)
Very cute pictures of Andrew. :-) So I can probably expect our clocks to be blinking when I get home. The electricity goes off at the weirdest times sometimes.
Easton always tried to grab the spoon. Gretchen only tries a couple of times. Both of my kids are a little bit stubborn somehow I think it is in our genes.
Yeah...it only gets worse! lol Holden loves to feed himself which is good, until it comes to drinking out of a regular cup- no sippy lid. This morning I gave him Camille's Orange Julius...I thought it was thick enough he cuold handle it from a regular cup. He did great the first few sips...then he saw me coming to hold it with him...and he jsut started shaking the cup uncontrollably!- Well, needless to say, there was O Julius all over me, the high chair, and worst of all- all over Holden. He just started to cry cause he hates to be dirty! LOL I had to laugh! That's what he gets! :)) But it's fun when they learn these things!
Nice job Drew, you are just like the rest of the Peterson family...very stubborn. Maybe when he gets older he can ask Papa if he is stubborn...
I was so excited to see your post on our blog. I didn't know you had one either, but I will add it to my list to check now.
I haven't seen you forever hopefully you will be able to make it to Darci's wedding so I can see you and meet your husband and Andrew. Andrew is so cute!! I knew you were pregnant, but I didn't know you already had the baby. You move away from family and nobody ever tells you anything. Thank goodness for blogs.
What an adorable little boy! I'm Jen Hagen (Shields now) and I went to high school with Justin. I just happened to find your blog as I was browing like I do from time to time. You have such a cute family!
Just, I didn't think he looked like you until these pictures--you can really see he's a complete mix of the two of you--what a cutie!
Post a Comment