Monday, April 28, 2008

More Utah Tourism





Justin, Andrew and I went to Temple Square on Saturday to enjoy the brisk spring weather, the beautiful flowers, and taking pictures with random wedding parties.  There were about a million brides and grooms roaming around.  Maybe someone will send us some prints. :)






Andrew LOVES his daddy.  He totally wouldn't smile with me...C'est la vie.




If you haven't been to Utah for a while, you might be missing the construction.  Here's a taste.

9 Things to Say:

Kaylyn said...

Yay for new pictures of Andrew! I hope you got to be in the background of some wedding pictures...that would be awesome.

Sofia L said...

I LOVE Temple Square!! But I don't miss the traffic or the snow so I'm good. You guys are such a cute family. Let me know what your next baby is going to be and I would love to make a blanket for him/her.

Unknown said...

I'm able to walk through temple square on my way into work every morning just as the sun is coming up. I still am astounded by the beauty every single morning!

Sarah B said...

You win the award for the cutest family ever! Good job. P.S. I like your blonde hair.

Vicki said...

Very cute pictures of your little family! I love going to Temple Square (when we can make it up there). As far as Utah construction... I hate it! They make good roads worse and never fix the bad ones, haha.

Jason+Lindi said...

SO cute, I love the cute pictures of Molly! I love that name, isn't it funny how seeing a new baby makes your baby look soooo big!

Brooke said...

What a fun outing to do together. Andrew is looking so grown up. (Can you say that about a young baby?)
We've been looking forward to that same activity soon.

Alli said...

Hi Megan! I definitely remember you, and no, it was not creepy that you commented on my blog. These are beautiful pictures, and your little guy is adorable!

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

You guys look great! I loved seeing the pics of home! I also LOVE your haircut Megan, I may need one exactly like it! My hair has now faded to dirty blondish blah (That's the actual color on the box). I'm definitely in need of a cut and color!
Andrew is SO cute!
You guys look WAY classy!